Very sunny and bright APARTMENT in the HEART OF DOWNTOWN of Montreal, Near Guy-Concordia metro and Crescent sstreet, it is the best getaway for couples and familys
Right in front of Concordia university, it is 1 min away from the metro station.
Close to Bell centre, Mcguill, Fairmont Queen Elizabeth.
This Condo is luxury furnished to provide the best experience and with all the conveniences that will surely be to your taste:
• Heater, Hot water, Fridge, Stove Electricity...
• Hair dryer and iron
• Washer and Dryer in the building
• Situated at high level floor giving a very nice view
• Lounge, dining room in open space with generous proportions.
• Stove, refrigerator provided.
• Heating and Air conditioner
• Internet Wifi.
• TV plasma and Apple TV with Netflix!
• 1 min from the famous Saint Catherine Street (stores, jewelry .....)
• 1 min from Crescent (bars, discos, restaurant ...)
• 15 min walk from Place des arts.
•1 min of metro station Guy Concordia and of course to the bus station!!
- Microwave, Cooking pot
- Glassware and cookware
- Linens and Towels
- Shampoo, soap, toilet paper
This loft is nestled in downtown's business district (International district) and is within a few minute's walking distance to McGill and one minute away Concordia Metro. It is an a unbeatable location for tourists!!
Montreal is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan places in Canada. Known for being the North American city of festivals and summer entertainment, it is also renowned for its vibrant night life and restaurants. And at it's heart...the famous Crescent Street.
Close to the Bell Centre where the montreal canadiens play, all major concerts.
- Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Groceries
- Complexe Desjardins Shopping Mall
- Eaton Center/UNDERGROUND Shopping Mall
- Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre)
- Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre)
- Museum of Contemporary Arts
- Théâtre du Nouveau Monde/ Club Soda
- Quartier Chinois (China Town)
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Quartier Latin
- Quartier international
- Vieux Port / Old Port / Old Montreal
- McGill University
- Fairmont Quuen Elizabeth Hotel
-From Trudeau Airport:
*The 747 bus is just 10$ and it will drop you off 5 min away walking.
*A taxi is 45$ total
-There’s a parking (1 min walk), it's not included in the Airbnb transaction. so if you need it just ask me once the reservation is completed and you would have my email and phone number to contact me.