The former Protestant vicarage was probably built in 1864. In 1998 it was acquired by the Letzel / Löhlein family and lovingly renovated inside and outside. The attic with its exposed beams was converted into a cozy apartment for two to four persons.
On an approximately 80 square meters of floor space is a bedroom, a large living and dining area with fully equipped kitchen and satellite TV. A free WIFI is available for guests. In the bedroom there are two beds, which can be placed either as a double bed or separately. Two additional sleeping possibilities are in the living area. The bathroom is equipped with shower, toilet, two sinks and a washing machine. There is a children's bed and a trip-trap chair for children.
In addition to a release with barbecue facilities directly at the house, the guests are about 300 meters distant playground and fruit meadow. There is a large sand box with water pump, a slackline, a nest swing, a stretcher, old chestnut trees and a shelter.
Als gebürtiger Niedersachse und "Wahlpfälzer" schätze ich das milde Klima der Pfalz, wo Wein und auch Feigen gedeien. Ich liebe die Ruhe auf dem Dorf und mache gerne von der Möglichkeit gebrauch, kulturelle Angebote in den nahen Städten zu besuchen.
Besonders wichtig ist mir viel Zeit mit meiner Familie zu verbringen. In unserer gemeinsamen Zeit fahren wir gerne Fahrad und Kanu, kochen und Lesen.