Located in the heart of Hocking Hills. Our Cabin is family friendly with 2 bedrooms located on the first floor and an upstairs loft with a bunk bed and futon that is perfect for kids. After a day of hiking in Hocking Hills, we are the perfect place to unwind in the hot tub, or fish in the pond located by our property. Truly a place to spend time with family, unplug and get away from it all. We offer plenty of DVDs to watch, games to play, and music to listen to.
Other things to note
We ask that renters be at least 23 years old.
Parking will accommodate a maximum of two vehicles.
Key code will be emailed to you a week prior to arrival.
Guests may want to bring personal towels for hot tub/ pond use.
Please be sure to FOLLOW directions to the cabin once inside the gate as cell service can be limited.
- Campfires are prohibited.
- Hot Tub Rules: User assumes all risks. Please shower before entering. Young children are discouraged from entering. Please do not sit on the hot tub cover. Keep cover on when not in use.
- Smoking and pets are prohibited. There will be a fee if this is found to be violated. Please do not litter cigarette butts either this will also result in additional cleaning fee.
- Please supervise young children especially in the loft area as the staircase can be dangerous.
- Prior to departure: Wash and put away dishes. Empty all trash and place in dumpster. Leave used Linens/towels in pile on bathroom floor, close and lock all doors and windows.