Beautiful Tour des Canadiens is located in the heart of Montreal right next to the Bell Center and is considered Montreal's 1st and only Sports and entertainment condominium. You will experience the local lifestyle all in luxury. Restaurants, bars, and clubs are all mostly within walking distance.
The phenomenal amenities include; an outdoor rooftop terrace with a pool, party rooms, rain spa, a fitness center and more.
Perfect for friends, families or travelers!
Welcome to your new Flat.
The space is situated in the heart of downtown Montreal. You will experience the local lifestyle all in luxury. Restaurants, bars and clubs are all mostly walking distance.
You will have access to the condo and to all the perks of living in this building. Access to all the amenities is included. And public transportation as train station and a subway access point are accessible from the building.
Interaction with guests
During your stay you will be greet and you can always communicate with your host. If you have any questions on where to go or what to do or what to see please feel free to ask all of your questions.
1. Please note all guests must provide valid Government ID's at check-in
2. The maximum number of guests allowed must be respected at all times.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the units. A 2000$ fine will be charged out of respect to all our guests in order to decontaminated and deep clean.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Parties are strictly prohibited.
6. Guest can book our conference room or one of our modern event rooms. For more information please contact our team.
7. No excessive noise will be tolerated.
8. Should the unit be left in a excessive messy state, guests will be charged 300$ for a deep clean.
9. In the event of the guests losing the keys or fob, a fine of 250$ will be charged.
10. If the guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at pre-determined check out time, guests will be charged 50$. The fee is applied to any late check out between 11am and 1pm. Any guests who is still in the unit after 1pm will be charged for an extra night.
11. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all above house rules.
Please note that Gst Pst and Lodging taxes are included in the price.
This host has 512 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I like to describe myself as a very outgoing person, i love to travel and explore new places, my passion is to cater and plan events, but for now i dedicate my attention to my kids and at the same time help people explore our beautiful city of Montreal, by offering them brand new Suites with state of the art facilities to enjoy while they're exploring our vibrant nightlife, or enjoying some delicious meals by some of the best chefs in the industry and of course attending our world-renowned events like our F1 Grand-Prix, Jazz Festival, Just for Laugh, Osheaga, Ile sonic and not to mention our international fireworks competition that's held all through summer, this year will be special one as it is our 375 anniverssary.
We cater to new travelers and connoisseurs alike, by providing them unparalleled service. our team of concierge will accompany them throughout the duration of their stay and guide them to Montreal's best hotspots.