Lakehouse At Toyako is a unique home of grand proportions. Situated on the shores of Lake Toya and directly adjoining a World Heritage listed national park, the Lakehouse is just 25 minutes from Rusutsu Ski Resort.
Located in the breathtaking Lake Toya Global Geopark region, Lakehouse At Toyako is one of the most exclusive lakeside retreats in Hokkaido. Surrounded by fruit and chestnut trees on 7 lakefront acres, at Lakehouse you are mere steps away from the fun of water sports or the peaceful pleasure of the view.
Comfortably accommodating 20 people in 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms and 2 deluxe double bunkrooms; each room is designed to take in the magnificent views over the Lakehouse gardens and Lake Toya.
Featuring a gourmet kitchen with open-plan living and dining, Lakehouse is a truly grand estate with many features including: *Professional double stoves, ovens, fridges, dishwashers etc *Ensuites in most rooms *Teppan Grill in dining area *Games room with pool table *Art Gallery spaces *Open fireplace, piano and karaoke in Lounge *Bar fridges in most rooms
Whether you are here to hike, sail, ski, wakeboard, water-ski, paddle, train, race, eat, explore, or simply relax – Lakehouse At Toyako offers something for everyone.
With direct lake and trail access or a short drive or helicopter ride from world-class ski resorts, Lakehouse is a true four seasons destination. Sakura blossoms inspire in spring; the cooling waters of the lake beckon in summer; autumn has its colours and harvest flavours and of course, winter brings its wonderland and incredible snow sports to the doorstep.
Lakehouse At Toyako is suitable for extended families, groups of friends, company retreats, sports teams, promotional groups, or those just looking for something a touch more exclusive.
Whatever brings you to Lakehouse At Toyako, we look forward welcoming you.
Guests of Lakehouse At Toyako have exclusive use of the estate.
Interaction with guests
Our management office is a 5 minute drive away in Toya town. The manager is available to assist with guest queries during their stay from 9am - 6pm.
Other things to note
Lakehouse At Toyako is self-catering accommodation. Guests are best to arrange groceries and supplies prior to their arrival in Toya.
- Our check in time is 15:00 pm to 20:00pm, and check out is 10:00am. Please let us know your arrival time in advance as we will be waiting to greet you.
- No shoes beyond the entrance. (Genkan 玄關) Slippers are provided.
- Please flush used toilet paper into the toilet bowl. Do not flush other items.
- Renters must be respectful to their surroundings and keep the Lakehouse clean and tidy.
- NO SMOKING inside of the house and NO PETS are allowed on this property.
- Please separate recyclables from trash and put each in the appropriate bin. Refer to rubbish guide on the fridge door.
- Appropriate reimbursement for any damage or breakage will be expected.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.