Private apartment and bathroom. 4 minutes to downtown Hood River and world class wind sports, 15 minutes to Post Canyon Mountain biking, 35 minutes to Mt Hood Meadows Ski resort, 1 minute to Panorama Point. Central Location. Stunning Views. Historic Charm. Come share our little piece of heaven at Orchard Grove Farmhouse.
Nestled atop a knoll in the Hood River Valley complete with expansive Mountain Views, surrounded by pear orchards, sheltered under the canopy of old growth oak and willow trees, rests our Historic Farmhouse built in 1897.
A newly renovated 1 bedroom daylight apartment with European charm awaits complete with stone walls, private bathroom, kitchenette, king bed, hot tub, and access to our beautifully manicured grounds.
Aside from the apartment feel free to use the surrounding lawns on the property. In sunny months we will have table and chairs available for outdoor dining with a mountain view. We ask that guests do not go into the garden area or orchards. Hot tub is available for guest use with a $40 cleaning fee.
Interaction with guests
Unless otherwise contacted, host will be living on premises. However the apartment and bathroom is your private space.
Other things to note
- Sleeps up to 4 adults and 1 child with king bed (2), twin futon (1) as well as bunk beds with twin mattresses (2).
- Private 1 bedroom daylight basement apartment with private bathroom and shower. Note: bathroom hallway has large step, not suitable for balance impaired and not ADA accessible.
- Living Room with TV equipped with Roku (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
- Kitchenette with wine cooler/refrigerator, toaster oven, electric burner, cookware, and eating utensils. Dining area seats 5.
- Pastries, Local coffee and selection of teas served each morning
- No central air. Wall heaters throughout. Basement apartment stays cool year round with fans available upon request.
- Hot Tub access provided with one time $40 cleaning fee
- Maximum of 2 vehicles parking provided
- No pets, no parties, no excessive drinking, and absolutely no smoking!
- This is our home and we have young children. The apartment is below our master bedroom and
some light foot noise may be heard as early as 7 am.
Quiet hours are between the hours of 11 pm and 8 am
No excessive alcohol use
No chewing or smoking on the premises, this includes Marijuana
No loud music (we have babies sleeping)
Trampoline use is prohibited, no exceptions
Hot tub use will result in a one time $50 cleaning fee
Contents in the fridge and chest freezer are NOT to be tampered with
Please clean up all spills immediately
Do not leave damp towels or items on the hardwood floors
Please be kind to our septic system, no feminine products or wipes in the toilet
Do not disturb the garden or surrounding orchards
Do not pick the pears, flowers, or items from the garden