A cozy house with two bedrooms on a quiet street in Newbury, Ma, just minutes from downtown Newburyport and Plum Island by car or bike. It is a farm-like setting, with backyard chickens bordering a horse farm. Organic/local food is available at Tendercrop Farm, which is only a 5-minute walk and has kid-friendly animal petting areas. Besides nearby Plum Island beaches, there are a lot of hiking trails and great biking areas. I have solar panels on the roof, and am electric car friendly lvl1
You will have access to two bedrooms (one with a twin-size bed and the other one with a full-size bed) with a bathroom, spacious living room and sunroom, and a kitchen. There is also a lawn outside where you can sit and watch horses and chickens chilling around!
Living room, kitchen, bathroom, sunroom, lawn, driveway, basically anywhere besides our own bedroom.
Interaction with guests
We are 24/7 available to answer any questions you have via phone, text, airbnb messages, or email.
Other things to note
We'd appreciate very much if you can leave the house clean and neat when you checkout.
Welcome to our home!
If you need anything while here, DO NOT HESITATE to text US ANYTIME day or night.
1. Please park your car in the driveway.
2. Please remove your shoes at the door.
3. Please help yourself to any food, coffee, and tea. Supplies should be on the kitchen countertop or in the cupboards.
4. Feel free to collect the fresh eggs in the chicken run in the backyard. You can open the nesting box on the chicken coop to find the freshly laid eggs
5. Bowls, plates, and cups in the cabinet. Pans and pots in the cabinet below the water boiler.
6. Clean up after yourself and be sure to wash, dry all dishes, and put them back to the cabinet. Put all recycles in the recycle bags in the door adjacent the red garbage bin.
7. Towels are in your room. After you use your towels, hang them on the towel racks to dry.
8. Extra paper towels, toilet paper, and hair dryer are in the tall cabinet in front of the bathroom.
9. Please turn off lights, and Nest Learning Thermostat when leaving the house.
10. Please do not bring anyone into our home without our permission.
11. No parties, no hard alcohol, no smoking, and no drugs.
12. Please leave the key on the refrigerator before you left. (Put Totoro back into his forest!)
Thank you and have a wonderful stay!