Round up your friends and family for a fabulous coastal vacation at the waterfront 'Lance's Treehouse.' This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house accommodates 6 and has everything you’ll need to make the most of your getaway. Decorated top-to-bottom in shabby-chic decor and offering great shared spaces to take in the atmosphere of the beautiful Isle of Wight, this 3-level home is the perfect spot to access scenic relaxation, nearby beaches, and tons of area attractions.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Game Room: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds (upon request)
This charming home is comprised of 2,400 square feet distributed over 3 levels, offering a main floor with great community space stretching out to a covered deck and a lower level game room with walk out patio. Its rooms are spacious and stylishly decorated to make you feel right at home.
The fully equipped kitchen opens up to the dining and living area, allowing you to share every moment of fun with your loved ones. You can even let the breeze in through the patio doors while cooking your favorite meals and laughing with your crew.
The great room lends itself to relaxation with beach-themed decor and a comfortable sofa. Featuring a television with DirecTV for nights that you just want to settle in with some evening entertainment - there's plenty of room to gather around.
Considering the gorgeous view of the river from the home's back patios, you'll probably spend most of your time at this home lounging outside on the furnished covered deck on the second level.
The marvelous outdoor space offers easy access to the covered dock on the lake, allowing you to relax on the water or partake in exciting river activities. You can also fire up the charcoal grill or fire pit as the evening descends.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, ceiling fans, covered deck, laundry area, and much more
- Fenced-in yard features a fire pit and charcoal grill, and opens to private covered boat dock (can accommodate a 21-foot boat)
- Gorgeous, retreat-like location right on the river! Easy access to nearby beaches
- Within 30 minutes of Hinesville for shopping and dining, and less than 1 hour away from Savannah and Brunswick
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there are stairs to access the property and the entrance is on the 2nd floor
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.