Great for Osaka/Kansai area sightseeing♪
★★Grand opening sale now★★
12 min to Namba Dotombori by train!
POCKET WIFI is provided. You can carry while your stay :)
New, clean and cozy room locating in quiet area in Osaka.
Just 2 min walk from the nearest station! Easy access to other Kansai area too!
Supermarket, convenience stores, restaurant are around the room, yet quiet to have a nice rest. We provide you nice amenities such as good shampoo. Suitable for single, family, couple, and business.
You can use a new-opened private room in the apartment! Bathroom ,kitchen, bedroom are all private :)
Comfy beds and Japanese style mattresses are provided.
Cookwares and amenities are well provided.
Fridge and microwave are also available.
Many beautiful things are waiting for you!
You can only use your room. Bathroom and Kitchen are also private :)
Do not open or knock neighbor's door. Do not leave any luggage in the hallway.
Other things to note
★★Please do follow the Japanese manner during your stay★★
1. After your booking is confirmed, the detail of the room and check-in procedure will be sent. Please check messages.
2. In case of you can not use internet during your travell so, please save your smart phone what you need.
!!!If you have not checked our messages before you arrive Japan and call us after you arrive Japan, you will wait for a long time in case!!!
3. Do not do anything to annoy for neighborhood.
・Do not make a noise in the room and at sharing spaces. Especially,be careful your noise in the night time.
・Do not invite in the room anyone who is not guest.
・Please distinct your rubbish.(Bottle・Can, Plastic and other)
4. Please gather you rubbish.
5. Do not dye hair in the room, bathroom or dressing room.
6. Do not take any fixtures in the room.
7. If you destroy something in the room, please tell me as soon as possible.
8. Do not stay beyond check out time. If you beyond, you have to pay 5.000 yen for fine.
・Accommodation fee for children.
A child who under 12 years old for free. Just for one child.
I cannot come to see you for your check-in and out usually. Yet feel free to contact me if you need! I will try to answer my phone too :)
If you have question about sightseeing or our room, please message me and ask me any time! We can also communicate using Line application for a faster communication!
Hello! I'm Kai.
I grew up in Kyoto and I love Kyoto :)
You should visit and enjoy many traditional culture.
I also like traveling abroad.
I'd like to help your trip as much as possible★