Entire loft-style Hollywood apartment centrally located by Walk of Fame on Cahuenga Blvd. Minutes to Graumans Chinese Theatre, red carpet events, nightlife, metro, Universal Studios & more! Enjoy FREE Parking Spot, FREE WiFi, AC, modern furniture...
You get entire modern apartment centrally located in Hollywood by Walk of Fame. You will find all the conveniences close by including major attractions, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and easy freeway access. All of these are within minutes from the apartment.
• You get entire apartment
• FREE GATED PARKING SPOT
• FREE WiFi
• Central Air and Heat
• Views of Hollywood from apartment
• 100% Non-Smoking
• Newly Equipped Laundry Room
• Newly Rehabbed Interior with New Windows
• Modern Polished Concrete Floors
• Two-Tone Interior
• New Modern Lacquer Kitchen Cabinets
• Granite Countertops and Cooktops
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• Keurig Platinum Coffee, Tea, Cocoa Maker
• Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Blender
• New Modern Bathroom Shower Tub & Fixtures
• Secured Entrance
• Security Camera on Every Floor
• Pop Physique Yoga, Mac Repair on 1st floor
• Loft Style
• High Ceilings
• Complimentary Lobby Desktop Computer
• Modern Furniture
• Hand Soap
• Foam Mattress
• Memory Foam Pillows
• Linens, Comforter
• Stainless Steel Pots, Pans, Dishes, Stainless Steel Silverware
• Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, all provided.
• Airport Pickup Available for extra fee
• Spoken languages: English, Russian, Spanish
• The apartment is cleaned by professional maids
You get the entire apartment to yourself with full access to all amenities.
Interaction with guests
Please send a note inquiring about availability before attempting to book.
24/7 guest support via Airbnb messages (super fast response time), phone and email. My helpers and I are here to ensure you get the best experience and treatment :)
Other things to note
Early luggage drop off can be possible. Please make arrangements beforehand.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything!
NO Smoking, NO Cigarettes, NO Marijuana.
Hi I'm Kate born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I enjoy cinema, music, concerts, dancing and being active. You can call me fashion forward I stay up to to date with all the trends and pop culture itself. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, I find it fascinating and exciting. I love sharing my knowledge of my hometown with others. I write music and sing in a pop group. You may sometimes find me performing at the local night clubs and such. I am here to show you the best Los Angeles has to offer and make sure you have a wonderful stay. I also have a brand new car in case you feel like being chauffered at an extra cost.