Queen size bed with cable TV, dvd player with streaming video, closet and dresser space, 2 nightstands, small refrigerator, coffeemaker, ceiling fan, and alarm clock available in the main bedroom. See "The space" for the other two room descriptions (no room here). Large pool, picnic table and grill in landscaped backyard for your use. East River boat ramp (brackish water) is one mile away. Navarre Beach with sugar white sand is less than five miles away. Nearest eatery is about two miles.
The base price is $55 per night Sunday through Thursday and $65 per night Friday and Saturday for up to two people. Each additional person after two is $25 per person per night every day. The second room has a queen size bed, 2 nightstands, closet space, dvd player, and in room over-the-air TV with tv stand. The third room has a full size bed and bookshelf space as nightstands (there is a tv with stand pictured, work in progress on getting reception). Perfect for a family of up to six with a private bedroom for the parents or three couples travelling together with private bedrooms for each couple. Please note the private bathroom is shared between the three bedrooms, with the bathroom separating the three bedrooms on the same side of the house. The pool is very private with live bamboo screening the backyard. Streaming audio is available upon request when out by the pool area.
Entry into the house is gained by an access code I will give you upon arrival.
All common areas are accessible to guests including the living room, kitchen, pool, and deck area. There is plenty of parking available. Space can be made available in the garage if needed for scuba gear, bicycles, etc. I have two electric bicycles available for use and one regular bicycle.
Interaction with guests
I can spend as much time with you as you require. I am knowledgeable about the area and can give directions and suggestions as needed. I have Tourist Development Center publications onsite so you can plan for local events, eateries, and just getting around.
1. Entry is through the garage via the code given you at check-in if the front door is locked. I don’t give out keys. Ensure that you close the garage door after each entry. Exiting the house can be through the front door, ensure you lock the door upon exiting. If front door is unlocked, I am home and you are welcome to use it.
2. When leaving the house, if I am not there ensure entry doors are locked and the garage door is shut. Windows are not usually opened and should be locked, no need to check them unless you opened a window.
3. If common areas are used such as kitchen, living room, or pool, ensure that you have cleaned up after yourself after use. Pool use is allowed by anyone over 18 years old unsupervised, all children under 18 must be supervised when using the pool.
4. Cable TV is provided in room as well as wireless internet in house. Do not order pay per view programs without first consulting myself and/or arranging to pay the fee per view to me. If pay per view fees are accumulated during your stay and I have not been informed, you will be charged the pay per view fee and a $20 service fee over and above the pay per view fee.
5. Clean and dry linens and towels are provided in room. If you require additional towels, please let me know and I will provide them.
6. Before checkout, please ensure your room is tidy and you have removed all personal articles. I will ship any forgotten articles to you provided you pay shipping fees.
7. You are welcome to come and go as you please. I try to ensure that hours between 10 pm and 7 am are quiet hours for your sleeping benefit. I don’t mind if you want to enjoy common areas later than 10 pm it is entirely up to you.
8. Check-in and checkout times are clearly stated on the listing. If you need to check-in or checkout outside these stated times, please call and arrange times with me in advance as checkouts and check-ins can and do occur on the same day.
9. Ensure you call or text me with your expected arrival time so I can arrange to meet you and show you around. This is for both our benefit.
10. If you have questions about how to use anything, please just ask me and I can provide answers.
11. Smoking is allowed outside on the pool deck, please use provided ashtrays and clean up after yourself. Alcohol and drinks are okay, please drink responsibly. Please, no drugs on premises.
12. My dog is very curious and friendly. Please ensure the door to your room remains closed or you will have a four legged visitor.