You'll love this newly remodeled and very clean apartment with full amenities of a home. All new appliances. Walk to restaurants & night life. 3 min walk to Columbia light rail station. 18 min. train ride to Seatac Airport Station. Great for solo travelers, couples or business travelers! FREE parking. Long term monthly rentals at 50% discount. Monthly renters need to put trash bin by the curb for early morning Thursday pick up, the Blue Recycling bin every other Thursday.
The best feature of this apartment: Shower and Toilet have it's own privacy door (two people can use either one at the same time). The building has 5 units only. Located near the main road (Martin Luther King Jr Way S) and a side street. This unit has four double pane windows, located in the rear of the building, first floor, facing the parking lot. FREE assigned parking letter "E".
Apartment is all yours. FREE parking letter "E" outside the front door. How convenient!
Interaction with guests
We are available by text or phone if you have questions or need anything.
Other things to note
No Light Rail service from 1 am to 5 am. Coin operated Washer/Dryer is in the common Laundry Area in same building. Laundry is located at the east side by the foot of the stairs.
Your comfort, safety and enjoyment is our priority. Please treat our place with respect as you would your own. Return the apartment/appliances in the same condition it was received.
Pls abide by the House Rules:
1. No drugs including marijuana, no smoking, no pets. Strictly enforced.
2. No parties. Only registered guests at time of booking allowed in apt.
3. Take off shoes. Minimize noise after 9 PM. Respect neighbors who live above you.
4. Quiet Hrs: 9 pm to 7 am.
5. Please conserve resources (water) and turn off lights/TV when no one is home.
6. Guests own full responsibility for their activities. We are not liable for any injuries and losses.
7. We love babies/children. Bring your own pack-n-play. We are NOT equipped with high chair. Pls clean up after your children - no sticky hands.
8. If you break it, replace it.
9. Flooring is laminate wood and tile. We have no carpets to help guests who are allergic to accumulated dust/dirt in carpets. You may want to bring your own house slippers.
10. Cleaning Fee $65 does NOT include dirty microwave, oven, pots, pans, plates/utensils. Cleaners will charge extra $50/hr fee (deducted from your deposit).
11. Monthly Rental Cleaning fee is $95.
12. Check out is 11 am. Cleaners will charge $50 wait fee (deducted from your deposit). We have instant booking feature.
13. At departure, report any missing or damaged items to Lily.
14. After your booking is official, please read the House Manual that will be emailed to you by Airbnb.
By booking this rental, you agree to abide by the House Rules (and your security deposit will be returned in full less any damage and missing items/supplies).
Hello, I'm Lily. When I was growing up, my mom opened our home to friends and strangers, and they became part of the family. So here I am, welcoming you to my home. When you live here, you become part of the family.
I'm a single mother and a loving aunt, sister, and daughter. My passion is travel so I know how important it is to have a "home away from home". I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. My next passion is eating as shown in photo :)