First of all thank you for such an extensive review, but I have to clarify some points you mentioned:
- We don't have AC like described on the listing, but we do have very large fans that are more than enough for our normal temperature on summer time (not over 23ºC);
- Most of European cars are manual, and we are used to narrow roads. I do understand that you are not used to it, but rent-a-cars have plenty of automatic all sizes cars. Our garage isn't huge, but has a very reasonable size (unique at the city). The cleaning lady parks a 9PAX van every inside, depends on the skills;
- We did ordered nets for all the windows, it's an identified situation, which should be solved this month of July;
- Cleaning team normally works between 11AM and 3PM which are the times you might get the laundry occupied, still never more than 45min (washing period) so it was never a problem for our guests;
- Last and very important, I didn't had any unanswered messages from you on AirBnb, you did received an automated email confirming the booking with all my contacts and lots of tips for the island (which you never replied) and also, has you have noticed, I always leave a welcome-card with your name on the table (along with the local products we offer) with my contacts, including my (Hidden by Airbnb) contact where I'm available 24/7. Unfortunately I never got any contact from you, but like you've read I'm always available for our guests.
I hope to see you again in a near future, and overall, I'm very glad you enjoyed your experience with us.
All the best,