Set on a country road just minutes from Gedney Farm, this historic house was a school in the 1800s and converted to a home in 1930. It's comfortable, stylish and full of books, movies, and vintage furniture. There's a wonderful large lawn and a brook that's perfect for wading. There's no wifi and spotty cell service (there's a land line) making this a perfect place to unwind, disconnect, and enjoy good times with family and friends. If you need it, the library has 24hr free wifi 2 miles away.
The house is perfect for:
- Families with kids
- Disconnecting and relaxing
- Romantic getaways
- Girls weekends
- The kitchen is well-stocked with cookware and pantry staples for cooking and baking
- There is AC in the master bedroom and fans in the other rooms
- Over 100 DVDs of favorite movies and TV shows
- Lots of classic board games including chess, Scrabble, Monopoly, Risk, and more
Interaction with guests
I will be available by phone only.
Other things to note
Again, there is no wifi or cell service here. There's free 24 hour wifi about 2 miles away at the New Marlborough Library. Cell service is spotty in the Berkshires but is often available just up the road.
- Please, no additional overnight guests
Hi, I'm Amy! My husband and I have had a blast sharing our home in New Marlborough for the past 12 years with friends and family. It's a great place to unwind and create sweet memories. I'm a graphic designer and letterpress printer and love gardening, cooking, and the outdoors. Greg (he's also a designer) loves discovering cool stuff at flea markets and has filled the house with his finds. We hope you'll enjoy our cozy home as much as we have.