A quiet neighborhood in the heart of Myrtle Beach with parking just steps to the door. Just 1.3 miles from the beach front. Within 2 miles of popular attractions such as Broadway at the Beach, Movie Theater, Ripley’s Aquarium, Broadway Grand Prix, Coastal Grand Mall, Hollywood Wax Museum, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Pelican’s Ballpark, Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Children’s Museum, Captain Hooks Golf, Planet Fitness, Pier, and MB Sports Center. No smoking.
Cornhole game available for use at the property.
Guest pass to Myrtle Beach State Park provided for beach access (~7 miles away) or you may access beach at many of the public access point available (property is less than 2 miles from the beach front).
Interaction with guests
Available by phone or email anytime.
- Smoking violators will be charged a minimum of $250 for smoke removal cleaning fees. Do not worry, if you don't smoke at the property, you will not be charged.
- No pets are allowed. If evidence of pets are found, a $200 cleaning fee will be charged. The person booking is also responsible for any damage to the property the pet causes. Again, don't worry, if you do not bring pets to the property, you have nothing to worry about.
- Quiet hours 10 PM to 7 AM
- No taking of provided linens to the beach. No washing of provided linens with other items such as clothing.
- No hanging towels, flags, or other items over railings due to HOA rules
- No fireworks due to HOA rules
- Grilling (no grill provided) must be done 10 feet away from any property structure and may not be done on the parking pad
- No loud music or parties
- Trash must be placed in plastic cart provided
- Parking must be on the provided parking pad (only 2 vehicles allowed)
- No motorcycles, trailers, campers, jet skis, motor homes, or similar equipment can be parked at the property
- Skateboards, skates, and roller blades are not permitted in the neighborhood due to HOA rules; however, there is a sidewalk behind the house not subject to HOA rules
- No vehicle washing, vehicle maintenance, or similar activity may be done at the property