Welcome to Tres elfs B&B, a bucolic and charming area, on the edge of a wood. I propose you a very quiet stay at the foot of the Albères mountain, only 15 minutes from the beaches, near Port Vendres, Collioure and close to Spain.
A wing of the house is all yours.
Only the sun or the birds might wake you up after a serene night, and a terrace is all yours to enjoy a tasty breakfast in this greenery.
Your pleasant vacation may start ...Beach, trails, bike riding…
Ideal for a couple + 1 adult or child, featuring 2 warmly decorated rooms: 1 comfortable bedroom (1 double bed 140x200) with a fireplace and 1 smaller room (1 single bed 90x190) for an adult or a child (baby bed also available.)
Bathroom with shower and toilets is privative, along with a little entrance space (where you can leave your shoes) displaying coffee/tea in self-service.
Your privative terrace is facing the garden and the wood.
The house has only two steps at the main entrance, easily accessible.
Price is all inclusive : breakfast, WiFi, ironing or laundry on demand.
No TV but books in many languages!
No pets please, Jules the cat is friendly but likes to preserve his own territory!
You easily access the garden, the wood shadow is a plus in the summer!
Of course if needed you may access the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I am available to make your stay enjoyable.
Other things to note
I insist on the very quiet atmosphere of the area, this is the way of living I have chosen and I'll be happy to share it with you and your children in this respect.
- Respect of the quietness of the area is required
- No smoking inside, smoking outside allowed in respect of the environment (fire risks due to hot+windy weather in summer)
- No shoes in the rooms/bath, dedicated spot to leave the guests' shoes at the entrance.
- Respet du calme environnant
- Non fumeur, possibilité de fumer à l'extérieur mais attention aux risques de feu en été !
- Chaussures à éviter dans les chambres, espace dédié dans votre hall entrée voyageurs