Aquamarine Homes are located in front of the sandy beach of Psili Ammos, a great combination of blue crystal water, pine trees and excellent climatic conditions.
The apartment is part of a property that situated just 10 meters from the beach. It is ideal for couples and families that prefer relaxing vacations, while lively areas like Potos is only 4km away. Two huge verandas allow stunning seaview and memorable sunsets. Lastly, the house is equipped with an outdoor shower with hot & cold water.
Aquamarine Homes are situated in a quite area next to the ring road of Thassos, which provides immediate access to the whole island.
Next to the house there is mini market for basic needs and restaurants. For bigger shopping there are supermarkets in Astris.
As for your entertainment, Potos is 4km away and Astris around 500m. The beach is organized with beach bars, restaurant, and you can do lots of sea activities if you wish as well.
Other famous tourist places like Giola Natural Pool and Monastery of St. Archangel Michael are close to our location.
Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
- For internal security, guests must show a valid ID in order to check in.
- Check out until 11:00AM. If a guest does not check out by 11:00AM, an additional night will be charged
- We accept some pets on request.
- We offer baby cot on request.
- Any loss or damage caused due to improper use of the facilities will result in a fine.
- Please respect the silence between 23:00 and 7:00AM.
- Please maintain a friendly and respectful behavior to all personnel and other guests.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Marina, I was born in Kavala, a beautiful town in northen Greece. Αcross the town there is our island called Thassos. There I have the opportunity to host some guests. The location of the house is my personal heaven and my hideaway.
Concerning myself, I am interested in meeting new people around the world and discovering new places. I love travelling, skiing, nature activities and art.
Our goal is to make you feel like home, and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back again whenever you travel back to Thassos. We would be happy to meet you and discuss further with a cup of coffee!