Very sunny, quite & gorgeous house with a private garden and terrace, for a holiday in Vienna, experience the local life
The house is suitable for one or 2 families, its not adapted for 3 families.
After 8 people the another 2 people are for free.
Luxurious House is located in the periphery of Vienna
Fast & easy toward the tourist attractions also with public transport
-> Bus station is just around the corner
Free parking lots
I hope to be your host for your time in Vienna.
See you soon
* privat garden with organic vegetables and fruits
* quiet neighborhood, really safe and quite area in a green environment
* free parking lots and garage available
* barbecue (wood charcoal) in the evening, you can dine in the backyard, and let the day end with a beer/wine/water/juice
* free WiFi
* Soundsystem with bluetooth functionality
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 flatscreen TV´s
* big terrace/balcony included, low light pollution enables a gourgeous view of the night sky
* beautiful and luxurious interiour design (Versace table & commode) with a comfy and cozy feeling
* fully equipped open kitchen containing stove and oven, refrigerator, dishwascher, kettle, nespresso coffee mashine, crockery
* washing mashine, flat iron
* private gardener
* bicycle- and car rental service nearby
* nearby restaurants and heuriger offering traditional austrian cuisine
* reasonably priced pizzaria with delivery service
* multiple supermarkets close-by
* natural swimming pond within walking distance
* gym & golf courses nearby
* cultivated landscape "Marchfeld" for romantic and/or relaxing walks in proximity
very good transport connection:
bus stop (line 125) just around the corner connecting to Metrostation LEOPOLDAU (short ride) where you can change to the metroline U1 or regional express trains S1, S2 & S7
U1 UNDERGROUND/SUBWAY will take you within few minutes DIRECTLY to:
U1 Kagran (Shopping Mall)
U1 Alte Donau (old blue danube river)
U1 Kaisermühlen (Vienna International Centre)
U1 Donauinsel (new danube island)
U1 Praterstern (europe´s biggest amusement park + giant ferris wheel)
U1 Schwedenplatz (Danube/-cruise, TWIN-CITY-LINER)
U1 Stephansplatz (St.Stephens Cathedral_Symbol of Vienna_city centre, Graben_pedestrian area_Hofburg, winter Palace)
U1 Karlsplatz (St. Charles`s Church, State Opera House)
U1 Südtirolerplatz (Central Railway Station)
METRO U1 station name with attractions
The regional express train S7 connects the AIRPORT DIRECTLY to the metrostation LEOPOLDAU (metro line U1)
The regional express trains S1 and S2 and metro line U1 connect the CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION DIRECTLY to the metrostation LEOPOLDAU (metro line U1) for convenient arrival.
Interaction with guests
Bin für weitere Fragen immer verfügbar.
If you have questions, I'm happy to answer :)
Welcome to my home!
I wish you will have a nice and pleasant stay in Vienna.
Please consider the following points during your time here:
Please be respectfull towards the neighbors.
Please consider the municipal noise ordinance especially at night.
Guests are not allowed to celebrate parties or invite other visitors.
Please take off your shoes in the hallway. If you wish you can take houseshoes from the drawer.
Smoking is absolutely prohibited inside the house! You can smoke outside in the garden or on the terrace.
Please take care of your children especially at the balcony to avoid injury.
Please handle the furniture with care.
Please close the door and windows when leaving the house or during rainfall.
Please turn off unecessary lights and appliances.
Please use the destined parking lot for your car or park your car next to the garden to allow other drivers to pass through the road unhindered.
I am always available should you have further questions or need any help.
Thank you for your cooperation.
I hope you will have a nice time at my place.