Our appartment on the canal in Mooloolaba and is an easy walk to all of Mooloolabas amenities including restaurants, bars, shops, the mooloolaba beach and surf club, underwater world and the Mooloolaba wharf. The nearby bowls club does meals, as well as bare foot bowls and is a great place to catch up with friends or enjoy a afternoon drink. There is a bus stop at end of street if you want to shop at the sunshine plaza in Maroochydore or you could relax around the pool and canal.
A good size open plan private appartment with loads of light, a moderate sized bathroom and kitchen, as well as a small but functional ensuite. Wake up to great views from the master bedroom and balcony, which overlook the canal.
Come relax and enjoy!
Interaction with guests
Contact me by phone if required
Other things to note
fishing at canal / Mooloolah River
- Please leave the appartment neat and tidy any extra cleaning will incur a fee.
- Smoking outside only please keep the glass sliding doors closed.
- Clean off sand before entering unit.
- Clean BBQ after use.
- Wash dishes before leaving.
- don't use the shade awning in strong winds If you use the shade awning please wind in when going out or leaving.
- At the end of your stay place rubbish in bins (near visitor parking) the yellow bin is for recycling and the green bin is for rubbish.
- This is a quiet complex so please be mindful of our neighbours.