Remodeled 1926 cottage home on a quiet shady street 4 blocks from OU campus, football stadium and campus corner. It is quirky and unique with a great feel. The stairs to the second floor are steep but when you get there the large space feels like a treehouse. The house has 3 bedrooms and a fold out couch in a separate back room so it easily sleeps 7-8. Beautiful private deck , grill and yard. Walk out back and enjoy the private deck, grill and yard.
Perfect for business travelers, football fans ,family and OU faculty. Really its nice for anyone! No extra guests please.
Krups coffee pot and washer/dryer and off street parking available. Also a tornado shelter in the garage.
Interaction with guests
Although I am out of town there is a local contact person who can assist you.
Other things to note
There is a house code I will give you for the front door. It is a keyless entry system.
- Quiet neighborhood. Be courteous after 11pm
- Mid-stay cleaning can be scheduled for an additional cost.
- The garage area is off limits for guests except in severe weather- there is a tornado shelter in the floor.
- Please turn on a/c or heat at desired temperature when arriving. Please turn off a/c or heater when checking out.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- No additional guests please
I am a traveling professional who loves my house. In between trips I am sharing it's great energy and location. Hope you enjoy it!
“I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
Elwyn Brooks White