Namba is center of Osaka!
5 mins from Namba sta. on foot.
New-built apartment & Clean room and furniture & Free Wi-Fi!
Let's make memory with friend and familly!
Location is great.Center of Osaka!
Can go to Dotonbori and Namba on foot! Easily accessible!
Can go to Kansai-Airport sta.and ShinOsaka sta.!It is not necessary to change trains!
There are 24 hour grocery store(1 mins on foot),convenience store ,restaurant near the accommodation!
Around apartment is safe and quiet! Automatic lock entrance and 24 hour security camera are equipped.
Prepared minimum required likeFree Wi-Fi (not pocket Wi-Fi)!
Other things to note
1. During your stay, there may be service people (Gas, Phone, Internet, Inspectors, etc.) who buzz the room from the 1st floor. Please IGNORE the bell and don’t use the intercom security panel.
2. NO Party , No Loud. Please keep the sound (music/voice/etc.) at reasonable levels.
3. If you come back late at night, please be mindful of noise you make at the entrance/ elevator/ passage for other residents.
4. NO Smoking , NO Shoes ,NO Pet ,NO Drugs inside of the apartment. (Only feel free to smoke on the balcony and use the ashtray provided on the balcony.)
5. Please turn off the air conditioner/ lights to conserve energy when you leave the apartment.
6. Please lock the door when you stay and leave the apartment.★Please bring your valuables with you.
7. Be careful to miss anything at room when you do check out. It is your own responsibility.
8.Please wash your dishes after you ate.Plese keep balcony door closed. They are for keeping the room clean and preventing invasion of insects.
We are international couple who are Korean and Japanese.
So, don't worry about communication with English,Japanese and Korean.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about local food etc.;)
Hi! Thank you for visiting my page. ;)
I'm Japanese and my boyfriend is Korean.We are international couple who have been in Australia for 1 year!
So, please feel free to ask anything with English,Korean and Japanese.:)
We love traveling abroad and eating local food!!!We went to Taiwan,Bali,Vietnam,Italy,France and more.
We hope to meet people from around the world through Airbnb.☆彡