Perhaps the closest common area AirbNb to the Airport Entrance. Your location will ensure that you will catch your flight on time. This cozy, semi-private space is located at the top of the stairs, and serves as the passage for the only room on the top floor, LAX-Suzi's BIG Playa Aero-View Suite, which is currently reserved for AirbNb travelers. The Landing is is often very private, unless the guest in LAX-Suzi's Playa AeroView Big Screen Jacuzzi Suite is passing through.
High ceilings give the Landing an open feel. If you open the blinds, you get plenty of sunshine, a view of the neighborhood and planes landing. It is a good room to use in conjuction with LAX-Suzi's BIG Playa Aero-View Suite for larger groups, or for the sole traveler looking for a place to lay his or her head.
You have access to all common rooms of the house: Kitchen, living and dining areas, as well as the front and back yard. There is a 1/2 bathroom at the bottom of the stairs. There is another bathroom for your use with a tub and shower downstairs, your first right in the hallway. If you are part of a larger party booking LAX-Suzi's BIG Playa Aero-View Suite, you may use the jacuzzi tub bathroom in that suite.
Interaction with guests
Let me know if you need anything.
Other things to note
The dog's name is Leah.
EIN: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
If you are checking in late, please use self check-in.
- -Please treat the home as you would your own, (or better:)
- - -Please respect the hardwood floors. Do not wear shoes that will damage the floors. Please be careful with luggage.
- - No smoking inside the the house. Smoking is allowed outside.
- - Please keep noise levels down after 10:00 pm.
- - Please close the windows, lock doors and turn off lights when leaving. A light left on to help you find your way is acceptable. Please do not waste water or utilities unnecessarily.
--Please use the door code after 10:00 pm, unless you see activity in the house. Then, you can knock. Instructions for the door codes are listed in the check-in section.
--Please be familiar with self-check-in instructions prior to your arrival in case I am not present when you are ready to check in. You can message me if you have trouble.
--There are a couple of students in the house. Please be considerate of their time, privacy and schedules if using common areas of the house. They get up early, so please DO NOT make noise downstairs after 10:00 pm. If you are checking in late, please make all efforts to be quiet.
--Please be aware that you are booking a common area, and not a private room. There are no beds there but yours, but people may pass through occasionally.
- - Please inform me if any maintenance is needed.
- -Please let me know your check-in and check-out times for scheduling. If you are not sure, you can let me know that your plane lands at 6:00 pm, and leaves at 8:15 am, or some other facts that will give me an idea of your arrival and departure times.
- Thank you.