A luxurious two bedroom apartment nestled in the historic heart of Lymington. Situated minutes from The Quay and on the edge of the New Forest National Park.
Smugglers Loft is a beautifully designed, bright and spacious apartment, forming part of a Grade II listed Georgian building. Access is through a pretty flagstone courtyard and has views up and down the High Street. The interior has been refurbished to a high standard but keeps the character and history of the building.
• Grade II listed first floor apartment accessed from a quaint courtyard behind the High Street.
• Newly refurbished and designed with a mix of modern and rustic vintage furniture - real attention to detail.
• Free unlimited wifi.
• Large open plan living with sofa and armchair, large window seat, dining table with four chairs, TV, DVD player and Bluetooth sound system.
• Elevated views up and down the Georgian High Street from the living room – great for watching the world go by!
• Modern kitchen area including Tassimo pod coffee machine, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery and utensils.
• Large master bedroom with King sized bed, large wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Second double bedroom with small (4ft) double bed and small wardrobe.
• Bedrooms have large double glazed sash windows overlooking the quiet courtyard to the rear of the bedroom. Extra deep pocket sprung mattresses and quality cotton linen included.
• Large bathroom including P-shaped bath with shower over, WC and basin. Towels included.
• Central heating & double glazing throughout.
• Courtyard with table and chairs for two.
• We provide a free parking permit to be used approximately two minutes walk away. There are also parking bays outside the apartment for unloading luggage. The permit can also be used for free parking in approximately 30 car parks across the New Forest - great for exploring!
Entire property - two bedroom apartment.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby and are always available on the phone for any questions or help.
Other things to note
Please note that part of the High Street is closed to vehicles on Saturdays for the historic Saturday Market.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Small house pets considered - please enquire first.
We're David and Claire and live in Brockenhurst with our two young daughters. The New Forest is a special place for us - we love forest life especially exploring, long pub lunches, coastal walks, getting muddy wellies and sandy toes.