Our walk-out basement apartment is bright and spacious with 2BRs and 1.5 baths. Comfortably furnished w/beds for up to 6 people--1x queen, 2x twin beds, and 2 futons. About 30 mins to airport, downtown, or up the canyon for skiing and hiking. Full-size, well equipped kitchen and utility room with washer/dryer. TV/DVD player in family room. House on cul-de-sac with street parking. Seasonally, you can enjoy the backyard garden and fresh produce. Multiple shopping and restaurant options about 1-5 miles away. Hosts on-site upstairs.
Our basement apartment was recently updated and freshly painted. Comfortably furnished and decorated to create a cozy atmosphere for a family friendly getaway to the Salt Lake City area.
Fully furnished apartment in a home, located in the suburbs of Salt Lake City with a fenced backyard, basketball hoop on the cul-de-sac, garden and ample green space in the spring, summer, and fall.
Interaction with guests
We are on site, living in the main part of the home, but we respect our guest's privacy. We will generally be available to answer questions and give suggestions or directions as needed between 8am and 10pm.
1. Please be courteous with regard to TV, music and voice volume since there are some shared walls; we will do the same.
2. No smoking or pets allowed.
3. Once you arrive, we are happy to assist with directions, questions, suggestions on site or via text/phone between the hours of 8am and 10pm. We may occasionally be unavailable.
4. We are not charging a cleaning fee because we clean ourselves between guests. Please help us out by cleaning up after yourself and leaving the place as tidy as possible.
5. We may infrequently need access to the utility room in the apartment to service the water heater, water softener, a/c heater unit, washer/dryer or breaker box. We will ask permission of the occupants before entering.