Charming and calme double room free wi-fi. The very central geographical residential situation of your Campo Pequeno accommodation allows you to reach the main tourist areas easily. All kinds of shops nearby (restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket, shopping center) everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- You will like your room because: the comfort high-end mattress comfortable, the quiteness of the room and the free wi-fi. The building is located in Lisbon Campo Pequeno . It is an ideal location that will allow you to reach easely the tourist area for all your visits to the main center of interest of the city.
- Towels and sheets are also provided but not provided for the beach.
- The rest of the apartment (living room, terrace) are the private area of your host.
- Shared space for travelers Kitchen.
- You can use the kitchen if you want to prepare your breakfast, and you can also store some essential items in the refrigerator, the kitchen it is provided for a light food (breakfast,sandwiches, salades, or warm-up ready dishes in the microwave) and not for cooking. However and please note that the kitchen will be not be accessible to eat starting 10 pm to ensure the quietness of the open space with the stay, thank you your understanding.
- The rest of the apartment (the living room, the terrace ...) are the private area of your host.
Other things to note
- Check-in & check-out may be flexible. If the room is ready before check-in upon arrival in Lisbon, you can check in earlier. Otherwise, you can always drop off your luggages sooner. If necessary, at the time of departure, you can leave your luggage stored here until your departure from the city.
- All rooms are locked
J’ai voyagée à travers le monde, je parle couramment le français et l’anglais.
M’intéressant à toutes les cultures, séduite par Lisbonne j’ai choisie de m’y installer. J’aime la musique, l’art et la culture en général.
I have traveled around the world, I speak fluently French and English.
Interested in all cultures, seduced by Lisbon I chose to settle there. I like music, art and culture in general.