We are a family run farm and provide a unique experience for everyone that is “hands on” and memorable. The farm currently has a donkey, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, pigs, sheep, cows and horses. A personal animal tour (booked seperately $15pp) is the best way to experience our place! Horse rides available too!
Established in 1985 and situated in the foot hills of the D’Aguilar Range, Trevena Glen Farm is only 30mins from Brisbane. Horse rides are also available whilst staying on the farm.
The renovated farmstay shed is perfect for the family who wants to experience the farm life.
There is a large common living, dining area, with a beautiful old fireplace and the detached shower/toilet is approx 25m away. The kitchenette contains a mini fridge, microwave, single cook top (but no oven), a BBQ is available.
Linen and towels are provided. The cost for additional persons beyond the 5 people allowed is $20/night.
Interaction with guests
You'll be welcomed on arrival by me (or one of the team) and I'm happy to answer questions or provide assistance during you stay. Always happy to chat and I look forward to showing guests around the farm during the feeding time.
Other things to note
(1) Horse rides are available for smaller groups at a cost $20 for each 15mins and a daily feeding time experience is available for $15pp.
(2) There are occasions when adjacent activities occur around the farm (i.e. birthday parties under the big fig tree or pony playground in the farmstay shed). In the event of an overlap the farmstay accommodation will have priority over the farmstay shed.
(3) Happy to help if you need assistance with lighting the fireplace. Campfires are dependent on seasonal conditions and located in our firepit.
(4) When moving around the farm we ask everyone to wear closed in shoes.
(5) The main kitchen tap does provide filtered water, however we still advise caution with using untreated tank water for drinking. We suggest that you either boil the water first or bring separate water for drinking.
(6) The cost for additional persons beyond the 5 people allowed is $20/night.
- There are occasions when adjacent activities occur around the farm (i.e. birthday parties under the big fig tree or pony playgroup). In the event of an overlap the farmstay accommodation will have priority over the farmstay shed.
- When moving around the farm we ask everyone to wear closed in shoes.
- The shower and toilet facility is detached from the accommodate (30m)
- Caution is advised with using untreated tank water for drinking. We do suggest that you either boil the water first or bring separate water for drinking.
I enjoy various activities in addition to being a husband to Katie and father to two beautiful kids.
During the week I'm a project manager in the oil and gas industry based in Brisbane. In my "spare time" I'm the managing director for Trevena Glen Farm and help keep everyone on track, it's a labour of love.
Trevena Glen Farm is family owned and operated by Katie & Lindsay, Liz & Alan. Our aim is to provide a unique farm experience where people of all ages can enjoy a variety of activities (horse rides and animal feeding) within close proximity to Brisbane city.