Very comfortable and spacious granny flat, being within walking distance to beaches. Short drive away from shopping centers, restaurants and the train station whilst also having quiet and still surrounds. Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. It is completely private inside and out.
Nautical beach themed apartment that provides all the comforts and facilities that will make your stay memorable. The space provided is completely private inside and out. Great for couples and singles alike. You can come and go as you wish with the kitchen bathroom, living space and bedroom all to your self with private access and own car space provided.
There is your own private access down the side of the house that leads into the private courtyard.
Interaction with guests
I will be contactable through out your stay and will be able to help you with any of your needs. Also offers complete private entrance and courtyard.
Other things to note
We have a dog that will be on the other side of the fence so he may whine or bark upon arrival.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
- Please return key to the key code box .
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.