Hello my name is Simone and I will put at your disposal my house in the Medina of Marrakech, wishing you a fantastic experience in this magical City.
The house is situated in the heart of the medina of Marrakech a few minutes walk (about 3 minutes) from the famous main square Jemaa El Fna, the souks and the main monuments.
The White Riad is an old Moroccan house (duirjia) renovated in a modern way that combines comfort and tradition in an ancient part of the medina.
With its own entrance, private terrace, bathroom/hammam tedelakt (Moroccan stucco type) living room with kitchen and bedroom, air-conditioned room.
All areas of the house are open to guests who will have the keys of the house.
However accommodate extra persons is strictly forbidden, only possible with permission.
Interaction with guests
I will share my experience in Morocco in the hope that my tips can make your stay special.
Hello, it will be a pleasure to meet you and host you in our Riad, please read carefully all the informations below.
Here's all the Infos.
•Airport/train station pick up service ( 15€)
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT RULES:
1. Please inform us about your arrival time in Marrakech.
2. Check-in from 14:00 to 20:00
3. Check-in will take place at the white riad (dar dabachi, derb jamaa 90) or in front of "cafe de France" (main square jemaa el fna)
4. Check-in from 20:00 to 09:00 is only available with our taxi service
The rooms are only available after 14:00.
5. white riad until 12:00.
(URL HIDDEN) ***GENERAL RULES **(URL HIDDEN)
6. It’s strictly prohibited to accomodate any new guests in our Riad without our permission.
7. Please do not give our phone numbers to any tour agencies, restaurants, guides or taxi drivers.
8. Due to security reasons, don't let strangers know your Riad's address.
9. Be respectful to all other guests at all time. Do not play music loudly for example, use headphones instead.
10. Henna tattoos are very beautiful on your skin, not on our sheets and towels ! A new set of those will cost at least 60€, so please be extra careful when you handle them.
11. Please don't lose our set of keys! Replacing the whole lock system is about 30€.
12. If you’ll be late to check-in (please read check-in rules, rules n*4) and won’t use our taxi service, your check-in would be not guaranteed, there will be a surcharge for late check-in of € 15.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
13. As stated by the Moroccan law, we are unable to host unmarried Moroccan couples in the same room.
Going ahead with the booking, you agree our Rules.
Have a great stay with us!