This stylish property is truly a one of a kind. Fully renovated, recreated and restored, you can be one of the first people to reside in this luxury oasis. Located in the heart of the former French Concession, The Zen Loft combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - only a stone’s throw from your designer walk up.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in a newly renovated historic Shanghai loft
2. The flat is accessed down a lane off one of the loveliest streets in the former French Concession, inset off the street - rare in most classic properties. Walk down your lane to your brick facade walk up.
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (810sqf/75sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern luxury urban loft.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV - 2 mounted flat screens
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
- Open kitchen with dining bar and custom Tom Dixon lighting
- King size tatami style bed in bedroom with imported linens
- Custom wardrobes giving max storage for long term stays
- Newly installed reclaimed wood floors throughout house
- Separate washer dryer room right outside the apartment, adjacent to the front door - private use - but separated from the apartment for noise control.
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
You are right by the newly opened iAPM mall with tons of new eateries and a City Super luxury grocery store inside - it's one block away!
Walk down Xinle Road to see the most popular part of the Fr…
- Shaanxi Nan Road Line #1 and Line #10 is a 7 minute walk
- Changshu Road for Line #1 and #7 is a 10-15 minute walk