My place is close to the city center and parks. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Our brand new queen bed frame and mattress just came in! This room is fully furnished.
Please read home rules prior to booking.
We just completed a full remodel of the entire home which included BRAND NEW tile flooring throughout all downstairs, bathrooms and laundry room. BRAND NEW Stainless Steel appliances, new paint in all rooms, bathrooms remodeled and more! This private bedroom is on the second story and large 3 bedroom 3 bathroom single family residence.
We airbnb each bedroom and the shared downstairs space separately, we recommend large groups book multiple rooms to fit comfortably. see our other listings here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=27598231
Private upstairs bedroom, shared upstairs full bathroom. Shared downstairs kitchen, dining, living room and downstairs half bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We respect our guests privacy but routinely visit to help all guests feel welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything!
Other things to note
In order to keep our base pricing low, we ask you please return the room, bathroom and common areas to their cleaned state prior to checking out.
Refundable cleaning/damage deposit taken by airbnb is for this purpose.
**WELCOME** CHECK-IN POLICY
1. This is a SHARED home. Please keep kitchen, living room & bathroom clean at all times.
2. Check In Time: 4-9 pm. Early check-in fee $20 (contact us).
3. Room Key: The room key is in door knob. If not, contact us.
4. Front Door: When inside, turn deadbolt knob. When outside, press lock symbol.
5. Towels: Towels are in plastic bin inside room.
6. Vacuum & Mop: Vacuum is attached to wall in upstairs hallway. Mops w/ disposable pads located next to vacuum & also next to refrigerator. Cleaning supplies in upstairs hallway.
1. Shoes: Please REMOVE SHOES after entering.
2. Unregistered Guests: Unregistered guests are NOT allowed to enter the house per Airbnb Rules. If you have a guest, please let us know beforehand, and we can register them.
3. WIFI is a shared network with other guests. Use of WIFI is at your own risk.
4. Smoking and Illegal Drug Use are NOT allowed ANYWHERE on property. Smoking damage fee: minimum $250.
5. Toilet: Do not flush feminine products or wipes. Unclogging charge: minimum $200.
6. Animals or Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Kitchen & Living Room: Please wash dishes & clean all surfaces after EACH use. Coffee maker & filters are provided, but not coffee.
8. Green Pledge: Please limit use of electricity & water. Turn OFF lights, TV & electronics when not home.
1. Check out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out fee is $20 (contact us)
2. Linens: Place used towels in laundry hamper in room.
3. Tidy up room and common areas used.
Bedroom Trash Can: Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house.
4. Kitchen: Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters.
5. Kitchen Recycle Can: Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house.
6. Used Cleaning Rags: Place in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
**Thank you and Happy Travels!!**
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!