My non-smoking, one-bedroom apartment is on the second floor of a two-story beach block bungalow.
You'll find the apartment very clean, cozy and comfortable. It has the amenities you'd expect, and then some.
The deck features an umbrella table and chairs and a fabulous morning breeze.
NOTE: My apartment is available for "winter rental" from llate October until mid-June with a 7-month commitment. Contact me for custom rates.
My beach getaway is designed for couples and solo travelers.
I love to cook so you'll find a complete kitchen/dining set up, a lobster pot in the closet, and a Weber grill on the porch.
Guests may borrow these beach amenities to use during their stay: Two beach badges, towels, beach chairs, a 6-can cooler, cold freezer packs, and a sand blanket.
The backyard has an outdoor shower and a large patio table with chairs.
Interaction with guests
I am generally at the apartment for guest arrivals. I am always reachable to guests by phone and text.
Other things to note
The apartment has a Roku smart tv and internet-streaming channels including CBSN, PBS, Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, ON (which gives Brigantine-specific weather updates) and many others. In addition, Pandora music can be streamed on the TV.
I do not provide Comcast cable for broadcast stations. If you have a SlingTV account, you can watch your broadcast programs on this TV.
Before you request a reservation, please know:
- This is a no smoking apartment on the 2nd-floor of a home. It has a private entrance with 14 outside stairs leading to it.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child who is 7+ years of age accompanied by a parent.
- High school students must be accompanied by a parent.
- Corporate rentals are allowed, provided that the employee guest has a verifiable LinkedIn profile or an Airbnb-verified ID and online profile.
- Quiet time is after 11 pm.
- A twin-size (16" high) inflatable mattress placed in the living room is available on request.
I grew up on the shores of Lake Michigan, have lived in Philly more than half of my life, and still love the feeling of sugar sand between my toes.
Cooking is my creative release. I love the process, the smells, the blending of flavors -- and creating a contrast of form, taste, temperature, color and texture on the plate. I grind my own rosemary powder. It's my signature ingredient.
When Ted and I travel we prefer to stay at bed and breakfasts, small hotels, pensions, or private homes. Some of our best vacation stories have come from living vicariously as locals.