Our home is on the Excelsior historical home registry. Excelsior has fantastic restaurants, trails, and brewery on the shores of Lake Minnetonka. Six miles from Hazeltine, our charming home has a porch, deck, three bedrooms (upstairs), bathroom (downstairs), dining room, living room and kitchen. We have quite a bit of availability for stays which would be arriving Thursday and departing Sunday in the month of August. Please check the calendar.
Historic Home loaded with charm. 1 block from fantastic Excelsior downtown, beach, and park. Ample parking available. We have satellite TV, wi-fi, air conditioning. The three bedrooms are located on the second floor, there are two turns in the stairway which is common in older homes. The bathroom is located in the main level.
Entire home, short walk to the park (you can see the park from our house), downtown Excelsior, and trails.
Interaction with guests
Phone/email/text. Available 24/7
Other things to note
Two night minimum booking.
We allow 5 persons onto the property and we don't allow our renters to invite guests onto the property. Renters will be immediately dismissed from the property if found to be in violation of this rule.
No smoking or vaping on the property. No loud music after 9pm. We live in a quiet neighborhood, please respect that.
1. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the cottage or the property.
2. No persons other than those in the Guest party (which is maximum of 4 persons) may be allowed onto the property. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, events are not allowed. At no time may anyone except the Guest (maximum of 4) be allowed to remain overnight, assume any guest privileges whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of the kitchenette and shower.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities this includes the use of bikes and boats. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly
assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise (inviting guests onto the property is not allowed).
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. We allow children with the following stipulations:
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- Children under age 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
6. The use of the high-speed broadband internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Comcast, Inc.
7. Two guest vehicles are allowed in the host driveway.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. A landline phone is provided for guests use during the stay.Long distance calls are blocked. No Pay-Per-Call calls are allowed and collect calls may NOT be accepted.