My place is close to the city centre, parks, art and culture, great views, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood, the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, big groups, and furry friends (pets).
This is a very quiet area, surrounded by parks and just 20 minute walk from the city centre.
There is parking on the street outside.I dont drive my self so i dont know how easy it is to get parked, but its free parking. We are on the bus route, to all parts of Plymouth, Derriford and outlying areas
We also have a family room,that sleeps 4 and a double room available and an extra z bed that can be put up in your room if required. Please just ask about the availability
Guest's will have access to the bathroom, kitchen, lounge, washing facilities, TV and wifi. There are additional rooms available to hire for families / groups.
Interaction with guests
We can give insider tips on great days out around the South West & where is best to eat in around Plymouth.
Other things to note
Plymouth is a bustling, vibrant city with a world class waterfront. In terms of cultural, social and environmental recreation it is second to none. we are close to the football grounds and the life center, stoke village and lots of parks for dog walks.
I have very friendly bassets. so expect to be pestered for loveies and hear a bark or two, it is the nature of the beast.
This is an old house,with family life wear and tear not a palace, but I love it and care for it and I hope you will too.
• We request our guests to be considerate to other guests and our neighbours and my dog
• There is no smoking in the property, but you can smoke out side in the garden
• STRICTLY NO showering after 10pm as the extractor fan can wake other guests up
• NO EATING IN THE BEDROOMS. There is an eating area in the kitchen.
• If you are bringing a dog, they are not allowed in the bed rooms
• Only guests are allowed at the property
• Please respect my home as you would your own
• Please leave the house by 10 am on your last day. unless you have asked permission to stay a bit longer.
Im a wife, a mother, a dog mother, a sister and a hairdresser. I like watching telly, make that im addicted to the telly. i like meeting up with friends for lunch or drinks and dancing. I like roller skating with my friends (im not very good at it lol) I love my dogs and help out fostering bassets as often as i can. 5 things I cant do without.... My dogs, my husband, my son, my friends, and new shoes
my moto in life is, the people that matter matter and the rest just dont.
Staying with us will be as easy as possible, i hope. if you need anything just ask