Relax and unplug in this charming plantation home in the Puna Rainforest. 2 private bedrooms in a recently renovated house with a shared bathroom. Enjoy a different aspect of Hawaii in Mt View Village. 20 minutes from beaches and an active volcano.
This charming recently renovated plantation house was built in 1938. It was formerly an anthurium farm and offers a quiet retreat away from the tourist areas. It has 3 bedrooms and a shared bath as well as a full kitchen.
Guests will have a private room with a full size bed and access to the living room and kitchen as well as a shared bathroom There is one parking stall available on the property and street parking as well. There is also a small garden on the property.
Mt View bakery is a five minute walk away.
There is also a small anthurium and fern garden on the property which you can access at your own risk. Be aware that it is hilly and slippery. Be mindful not to wander onto the neighbors' property as it is not fenced.
Interaction with guests
I work nights therefor you will need to check in between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
I will be home late or in the mornings. I'm new to airbnb.
Other things to note
There are goats, roosters and other animals on nearby properties. Be prepared for rain.
There is no TV here and no wifi although most major cell phone providers have great service here.
I live in a rainforest so wet items need to be hung up right away.
Check-in is between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. If you cannot meet these times contact me to make special arrangements.
1. No smoking in the house.
2. No pets.
3. No parties or overnight guests.
4. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
5. Use the kitchen freely but clean up any mess right away, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave, etc. No dirty dishes overnight please. Access is 24 hours but consideration is appreciated.
6. Do not leave the gas stove unattended and turn off the gas. If you smell strong gas, turn off the knobs, exit the house.
7. There is a washer but it is temperamental. Do not use it unless I walk you through. You must supply your own detergent.
8. Please conserve energy.
9. No eating in the bedrooms please.
10. Please be considerate of others.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.