About this listing
This is a home-share living with the owner and 2 other tenants in a 4-bedroom 1600sf house with a garage, driveway and yard with 2 Labrador retriever dogs. You are welcome to use kitchen, dining room, living room and garage. One car parking. Located centrally on Maui by the Maui Lani golf course - everything is 10-30 minutes away. Amenities includes Queen Bed, 8ft closet, desk, free WiFi, kitchen, fridge space and oven to cook home meals. The is a home away from home but in paradise.
Kitchen, dining room, living room, garage
Suburban subdivision in tropical Maui Lani Legend
- THIS IS A HOME SHARE, YOU WILL SHARING COMMON AREAS OF THE HOUSE WITH THE HOST AND 2 OTHER GUESTS
- One car parking on driveway (reserve car rental from host in advance)
- Remove shoes when entering the house. House slippers okay.
- Wash your own dishes. Clean after yourself.
- If kitchen trash is full, remove trash and throw in trash bin in the garage.
- Recycle cans and bottles only, leave in garage
- Turn off lights , TV, computer, coffee machine when not in use. Save on electricity.
- Conserve water.
- Use cold feature in washing clothes unless you really needed to wash in hot/warm for whites.
- Host provides bed sheets, bath towels, beach towels, hand soap, body soap, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish detergent, drinking water, fridge and storage area, a full-kitchen, utensils, pots, pans, spice rack, dinnerware and flatware.
- When using host' camp gear, snorkeling gear, bike, car rental, boogie board and surfboards, use at your own risk. Host held free from liability arising from negligence or misuse of gear and/or equipment/rental.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have traveled around the world for surf in Costa Rica, Australia, Fiji and California but I always come back home really enjoying Maui, Hawaii. There's no place like home! As a host at my rental place (a vacation rental in Paia and Long-term rental in Kahului), I invite you to submerge in Maui's lifestyle and culture. Not only do I offer a place to stay for your vacation but an island experience to take away with you and treasure! Join me surfing, hiking, camping, adventure tours, local dining and entertainment (Karaoke, luaus and reggae concerts). If you are here with plans in mind like windsurfing or honeymoon, please feel free to reach out if you need direction or recommendations.