Traditional house dated 1905, restored in 2008, with big terrace and private patio with barbecue and fountain.
It consists of 2 bedrooms with double beds plus a sofa-bed in a sitting room and a sofa-bed un another sitting room. Big opened dining area with a big table up to 12 chairs, two bathrooms, one with shower and another one with bath.
The village offers many charms. The typical peace of a 850 habitants village, the visit of the Roman bridge and the tower-church contructed in the XIV century, the pottery museum, situated in the 1st floor of the Town Hall, the pottery workshop of the local ceramist, the olive oil cooperative, a visit to the local bakery and trying out the traditional cookies in the area (pastissets), the pleasure of the fresh fish just arrived from the seaside in the two local fish markets, two restaurants that offer abundant plates at an affordable price, two bars, one that prepare tapas, etc.
Other nearby services:
- Mountain at just 20 minuts (Puertos de Beceite), with the Ports Natural Parc.
- Sea at just 20 minuts (Delta del Ebro), with the Delta Natural Parc.
- Cultural visits: Tortosa (Cathedral...)...
- Public playground just at the back of the house, with multiuse court (soccer, basketball...).
- Public swimming pool, in July and August, which is at just one minut walk from the house.
I speak English and French! Don't hesitate to ask me! N'hésites pas à me demander!