You'll love the great positive energy, and the cozy feeling you'll get when you enter our home. We enjoy meeting new people and providing you with a peaceful place to rest from a long day of sightseeing the beautiful Orlando area.
Best thing about this space is my presence jk ;)
The room is set with the following:
- Queen size mattress
- Down comforter
- 2 sleeping pillows
- Clean sheets
- 2 night stands with lamps
- Closet with plenty of storage
- Waste basket
- Small refrigerator
- Private bathroom with single sink and shower
- Soap, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner and fresh towels will also be provided
Access to the following areas:
- Large Kitchen
- Family Room
- Breakfast Nook
- Formal Dining Room
- Formal Living Room
- Front & Backyard
Interaction with guests
I will be present but my interaction will depend on how much you'd like me around. I'm pretty independent and need my space but I don't mind sharing!
Other things to note
- whats the purpose of your visit?
- will you have a car rental during your stay? This is the best way to get around
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
Don't be shy, feel free to ask us anything especially if you're new to airbnb ;) This is after all about sharing and feeling comfortable with your hosts!
Note: I don't charge a cleaning fee to keep prices low but it means you're in charge of clean up. If you do not wish to clean up your bedroom and bathroom I can gladly do it for a $40 per week charge for guests who are staying 7+ days. If staying less than that the fee is waived.
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- No parties in the home.
- No children
- Parking is free, street park facing traffic flow on our side of street.
- Please make sure to close front door properly and push lock button. If door is closed properly it'll lock on its own in 30 seconds. (You'll get your personal code for accessing the home btw)
- Wash by hand, towel dry, and put the dishes where you found them
- Wipe down kitchen counters after use
- When doing any cooking clean stovetop with glasstop cleaner under sink after stovetop has cooled completely
- Use microwave cover to avoid splatters
- Be mindful and clean up ALL mess you make in common areas (i.e floors, cabinet splatters, crumbs, spills, etc)
- You have access to the small fridge/freezer in room. Please don't use the fridge in the kitchen as it is always fully stocked and in high use.
- Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
- No loud music.
I think that's it... We're fairly laid back, easy going people and we enjoy sharing with people from all walks of life.
Thanks for checking us out!
We're free spirited people who love travelling and having fun. I've been to Italy, Israel, Greece, Spain, France, Switzerland, Mexico, guatemala, Venezuela, Colombia, Germany, Jamaica, and much more. We like scuba diving, boogey boarding, working out, the beach, spending time with loved ones, making people's lives better, great food, from Asian to Italian we like it all. I also love cooking great food, dancing in the rain, freedom above all, reading anything that instills growth, and learning. As a host I'm very friendly and like to take care of the people in my home as if they were family. I don't mind great conversations, laughter, fun, and sharing my life with others. Anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable I'll take care of it. Thanks for checking us out!