About this listing
This rustic 2 storeys farmer's hut is situated on hillside of Brinchang town surrounded by vegetable and strawberry farm. 5 minutes walk to the main street night market. Its perfect for a quiet comfortable and tranquil stay yet convenient.
This remodeled farmer's hut feature a combination of rustic and contemporary elements. Original details of this hut is preserved. Plywood interior create warm feeling and splashes of color add personality.
The attic living area is particularly welcoming with the cottage like ambiance and windows overlooking the mountain and farm. You will wake up to the golden ray of sunrise and take in clean fresh air. 2 divided bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 people) and another bedroom with 1 queen size bed and 1 single size bed. (3 people). Living area day beds are comfortable (2 people).
Ground floor has a screening room cum bedroom (4 people) where you can enjoy movie with friends and family. 2 bathrooms with hot water supply. Kitchen is well equipped and allow to do light cooking. We provide electric stove, fridge, toaster, pot, pan and steamboat equipment and eating utensils. Outdoor dining area at courtyard with lovely lighting ambiance where bbq pit is provided.
Please see price detail and more details below....
We serve 1 set of guest each time. You take the whole house. Make yourself at home! Guest will have 3 parking space within premises. The vegetable and strawberry farm is belong to my housekeeper. You may get permission from her if you want to access.
Interaction with guests
Because I do not live on highland all the time, a local neighbor next to us Miss Chris (my house keeper) can assist you if you need any help. She might not fluent in English. You can always contact me via phone or airbnb message.
Other things to note
1. Please inform the correct number of guests. Children below 2 yrs old no charge. The situation will not be received additional guest and visitors.
2. Its primitive natural environment , might have small insects companion.
3. Its Highland cold weather, we only provide fans for cooling.
4. In response to environmental protection , please bring your own toothbrush, toothpaste, towel and other personal toilet articles.
5. Arrival day carry an ID card , driver's license or passport and other documents for registration of your stay. House keeper will collect RM100 for key deposit fee.
6. Our attic ladder is steep. Please take extra caution.
7. Guest who need to use bbq pit have to bring your own bbq coal,fire starter and bbq netting. We will charge you extra RM30 cleaning fee. You can pay the cleaning fee directly to my housekeeper.
1. To maintain quality of accommodation, pet is not allowed.
2. A total ban on indoor smoking.
3. Its an wooden house with poor sound proof. Please respect our neighbor, volume down after 11 pm at night.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 247 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Nice to meet you! I am Tony, an interior designer working in Ipoh. I love travel and movies. Through Airbnb, I want to share my hideaway with others travelers who seek for nature and local simple living experience. Let the good times slowly roll here...