To our guests traveling with their beloved pets, PLEASE read carefully the section titled Other Things To Note. Thank you!
Lovely fully furnished studio apartment available in historic Echo Park. Near Downtown LA, Dodger Stadium, Silverlake, Los Feliz, 10 minutes from Hollywood, a five minute walk to Sunset Blvd where you'll find countless restaurants & bars, bookstores, library, Friday Farmers Market, coffee shops, vintage boutiques & cool stores. Walking distance to picturesque Echo Park Lake, 5 minutes from the beautiful trails, lawns and Eucalyptus trees of Elysian Park. Easy & quick access to many major freeways: the 101, the 110, the 5, the 10 and the 2.
This newly renovated bottom floor apartment is attached to a lovely 100 year old house on a beautifully landscaped lot and is perfect for the single traveler or a couple. We live on the two floors above the apartment with our young sons. It is a small open concept studio apartment with etched concrete floors and a cozy area rug. A full size kitchen encompasses a charming breakfast nook. Combined living & sleeping area with full size bed, loveseat, closet, built in shelving & pull out desk. Dimmable recessed lighting & well placed vintage lamps throughout apartment. Great full size & well lit bathroom with fantastic shower & full length mirror.
Features and amenities include....
* Spacious spa style shower
* All linens provided
* Ample closet space
* High end comfortable full size bed
* Built in shelving & desk area
* Iron & mini ironing board provided
* Gorgeous natural wood accents
* Semi private outdoor patio
* Decorated in an eclectic vintage/modern style
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Space heater & fan available as needed
* High Speed wireless internet
* Tivoli radio (iPod compatible)
* Plenty of street parking available
* SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE APARTMENT OR ON THE PREMISES
Terms of Rental:
* $100 per night
* $100 cleaning fee
* $500 Security deposit required
If you are interested in staying with us please write us a note including your dates & the nature of your visit. Thank you!