Logan Place - Flat 1
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Embrace the solitude of this posh apartment nestled on a quiet street between the bustling neighborhoods of Kensington and Earl’s Court in the heart of London. After a decadent breakfast in the state of the art kitchen, head out to meet the city. Within a 10-minute walk, you’ll find the brand new Design Museum, Holland Park, and a wealth of pubs ranging from modern and trendy to the historical.
Modern and stylish, this 3-bedroom flat is the perfect place to escape the bustling city or throw a small party of your own. Start your day with an espresso on the terrace, listening to the sounds of the city beginning to stir. Inside, elegant furnishings and a creamy color palette create a relaxing, yet formal space. The decor is not quite minimalistic, but certainly clutter-free and sleek, especially in the kitchen. And, each bedroom comes with a spa-like ensuite.
Logan House is just a 10-minute walk to Earl’s Court Station, so you’ll have no trouble getting around London. Start your day of sightseeing with a late brunch in Kensington, where you’ll find no shortage of delicious bakeries and restaurants. After, head to the Piccadilly Circus area and visit the National Gallery, do some shopping, or catch a show in the theatre district. While you’re there, China Town is an excellent area for lunch. When the sun sets, head to Soho and dance the night away at one of their many fashionable clubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Desk, Shared access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Shared access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 7
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 4
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 min drive to Victoria & Albert Museum
- 9 min drive to Kensington Palace Gardens
- 3.4 miles to Hyde Park, Covent Garden and Regent's Park
- 3.7 miles to Oxford Street
- 3.7 miles to Piccadilly Circus
- 4.5 miles to London Eye
- 4.9 miles to St Paul's Cathedral
- 5.1 miles Madame Tussauds London and Buckingham Palace
- 5.2 miles to Sherlock Holmes Museum
- 5.8 miles Tower of London
- 6.7 miles to The Shard
- 8.0 miles to Wembley Stadium
- 13 miles to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Greater London, United Kingdom
London Heathrow Airport
23 min drive
Points of Interest
Victoria and Albert Museum
6 min drive
Kensington Palace Gardens
8 min drive
Madame Tussauds London
16 min drive
Hyde Park Area
16 min drive
Sherlock Holmes Museum
17 min drive
19 min drive
The London Eye
25 min drive
26 min drive
28 min drive
32 min drive
Tower of London
33 min drive
35 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.