10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
After a long day on the slopes of Vail, slide into the hot tub at this modern chalet on the west side of town. Let soaring mountain views inspire your dinner conversations, recounting tales from an exciting day. Later, step out onto the master’s private balcony for a little stargazing before bed. In the morning, the included shuttle-bus will have you on the slopes in no time.
Chalet Inverness is recently renovated, showing off a current, mountain-modern style that uses brighter colors to bring more light than a traditional chalet. Inside, white marble, sleek sight lines, and contemporary furnishings create an elegant, yet cozy atmosphere. The master’s bedside fireplace is the perfect spot to curl up with that special someone. On warmer occasions, fire up the backyard barbecue and gather the group at the alfresco set for a meal.
When you’re not out on the mountain’s world-class slopes, head into the village to check out the bustling bars, breweries, and restaurants. Visit the local boutiques to shop for all the latest ski gear. If there’s an angler in the group, book a fly-fishing guide at Vail Valley Drive. In the warmer months, the Betty Ford Alpine Garden is a perfect setting for some amazing vacation photos.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Radiant heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Heated driveway
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service - winter only (dates may vary depending on ski season)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Vail village
- 10 minute drive to Vail Golf Club
- 6.8 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 8.0 miles to Town of Avon
- 10 miles to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 6 minute drive to Lionshead Village
- 7 min drive to Eagle Bahn Gondola
- 11 miles to Beaver Creek Resort
- 24 miles to Copper Mountain
- 34 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 123 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
35 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
130 min drive
9 min drive
Eagle Bahn Gondola
11 min drive
Beaver Creek Resort
13 min drive
30 min drive
Points of Interest
EagleVail Golf Club
6 min drive
8 min drive
9 min drive
Beaver Creek Golf Club
12 min drive
Vail Golf Club
12 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.