L'Atelier de Charlotte
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Draw inspiration from majestic views of Mont Blanc at this artful Chamonix chalet. Part of a trio of homes located at Grands Montets, this vacation rental was designed in the style of an artist’s workshop, with an emphasis on craft, light, and inspiration. Superb amenities include a sauna, spa, and gourmet kitchen. Walk 30 meters to the ski slopes and 10 minutes into Argentière village.
The owners of Grands Montets Chalets designed the homes after the personalities of their 3 daughters. In the case of l’Atelier de Charlotte, the archetype was the artist. Its decor balances the rustic-alpine elegance of classic Savoyard style with contemporary designer features and charming details, including hand-shaped sconces and original paintings.
Built over 2 stories, the villa includes a spa area on the ground floor with a sauna and whirlpool bath. The upper floor features an open-concept living/dining room with kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, and 35-square-meter terrace facing Mont Blanc.
The chalet is ideally positioned within the Chamonix Valley, perched between the Aiguille du Midi and the Argentière Glacier. The Grands Montets ski area features downhill slopes just steps from the villa, as well as trails for cross-country skiing and summer hikes. The après-ski scenes of Argentière village and Chamonix town are both within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Access to shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Sauna, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Sauna, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Board games
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Garage - 1 space
- Covered parking - 1 space
- Driveway parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 9 km to Chamonix city center
- 10 km to Les Pèlerins
- 11 km to Adventure Park: Addicted 'Park Gaillands
- 2 minute walk to Argentiere lift
- 9.0 km to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 15 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 107 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 228 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Geneva Airport - GVA - French Sector
92 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
150 min drive
33 min drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
56 min drive
Points of Interest
22 min drive
24 min drive
Parc Aventure : Accro' Park des Gaillands
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.