12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Soothe your mountain-tested muscles in the outdoor hot tub of this slope-side chalet in Meribel town. Nestled in the area of La Chaudanne, the home balances traditional alpine ambiance with high-end amenities, including a Hammam and gourmet kitchen. Enjoy dinners by the fire with family and friends, or walk to some of the best apres-ski bars and restaurants in the French Alps.
Newly built in 2008, the spacious chalet is distributed over 5 floors, with an elevator for easy access. The ground floor welcomes you back from the slopes with a steam room, shower, and media room with bar. The main living area is on the second floor, where a fireplace-in-the-round warms multiple lounge areas and the dining table. This capacious room opens to the ample deck with open-air sitting area and spa. The guest bedrooms are on the first and third floors, while the master suite commands the entire top level. The villa’s style and decor blend a fresh, modern vibrancy with a vintage Savoyard spirit. Tall windows infuse the home with natural light and inspiring views of the nearby pistes.
This prime location puts you within minutes of Meribel’s excellent nightlife and cultural activities, and at the center of the largest interlinked ski area in the world: Les Trois Vallees. In addition to the slopes outside your door, it’s just a short walk to the free bus line throughout Meribel resort.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Open-plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Safe, View of Meribel ski slope
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Desk, Direct access to balcony, View of Meribel ski slope
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony, View of Meribel ski slope
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Open-plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony, View of Meribel ski slope
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony, View of Meribel ski slope
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Radiant floor heating
- Boot dryers
- Ski room
- Hot tub - heating included
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
- Covered parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping - 4 hrs per day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 110 km to Les Pèlerins
- 110 km to Adventure Park: Addicted 'Park Gaillands
- 112 km to Chamonix city center
- 10 minute walk to Meribel
- 119 km to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 119 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 138 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 180 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
Les Allues, France
Aeroport de Lyon
119 min drive
Geneva Airport - GVA - French Sector
129 min drive
0 min drive
130 min drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
158 min drive
Points of Interest
121 min drive
125 min drive
Fitness Park Gaillard
126 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.