6 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
The golden flanks of Te Mata Peak fill the windows of this Scandi-chic home nestled into farmland in New Zealand’s Tuki Tuki Valley. A simple black and white color scheme keeps the focus on the views, while details like an elm table and fireplace warm up the open-concept great room. Drive 15 minutes to downtown Havelock North to pick up picnic supplies and check out works by local artists.
Kick a ball around with the kids on the flat, grassy lawn, walk a few minutes to play on the community’s shared all-weather tennis court, and take a bottle of local wine out to enjoy at the alfresco sitting and dining areas that flank the home. After sunset, light a fire in the indoor fireplace and cozy up to watch TV.
Wood floors, crisp white walls, and open shelving give this villa the bright, airy vibe of a cottage on the Scandinavian coast. It’s a feeling that’s enhanced by fur throws, sculptural side chairs, and farmhouse-style dining chairs in the open-plan living and dining areas, and a sleek, fully equipped kitchen.
Find wine tastings, restaurants, and even a farmers’ market right on the grounds of Black Barn Vineyards, where the villa is located. Take a walk on the local trails or between holes at the world-class Cape Kidnappers golf course. The nearby river makes for great trout fishing, swimming, and kayaking, but you’re also just 20 minutes from the Waimarama and Ocean beaches.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with library, Stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Library: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning (in common areas only)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Housekeeping services
Points of Interest
- 14 km to Duart House
- 14 km to Havelock North Pavillion
- 17 km to Splash Planet
- 17 km to Golflands (Hawkes Bay)
- 25 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 27 km to Hawkes Bay Golf Course
- 37 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 173 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 323 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 435 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Kahuranaki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
33 min drive
133 min drive
Wellington International Airport
259 min drive
Auckland International Airport
321 min drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
26 min drive
Points of Interest
Havelock North Pavilion
13 min drive
Golflands (Hawkes Bay) Ltd
14 min drive
14 min drive
18 min drive
Hastings Golf Course
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.