14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
This history-rich villa has been restored from the structure of an ancient farmhouse that dates back to the 18th century. Nestled into the lush, rolling hilltops of the Italian countryside, traditional architecture comes together with modern design. There’s no choosing between sophistication and functionality—they simply go hand-in-hand. Delight in the fresh seafood gastronomy in nearby Livorno.
The estate’s renovation has rendered it to be sustainable and eco-friendly with characteristics that contribute to energy saving and are respectful of the surrounding environment. In true Tuscan tradition, exposed stone walls are connected by arches, vaulted ceilings, and a flowing terracotta floor. French windows face the garden, allowing panoramic views from various angles in the main living area. A country-chic aesthetic flows throughout, alongside charming furnishings and fine decorations. Pick a novel from the book-lined shelves (equipped with a library ladder) in the cozy reading room and settle into a sumptuous armchair. Aromatic lavender bushes encompass the cerulean swimming pool which looks out over endless stretches of farmland.
After dark, the garden comes alive with an array of softly illuminating lights. Between an olive grove and thick wooded area, composed with oaks and dotted with walking trails, the property covers roughly 30 hectares. A fenced-in park around the residence is bordered by blooming flowers and fragrant fruit trees. Beside the kitchen grows a small vegetable and herb garden; add fresh produce to your daily dishes and dine alfresco under the brickwork gazebo. On a cultural day trip, visit Florence, Siena, or San Gimignano.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Indoor hot tub
- Air conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 16
- Alfresco Shower
- BBQ grill
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Cook service
- Food cost
- Additional maid service
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Spa treatment
- Heating consumption
- Telephone charges
- In-villa massage
- Yoga/Tai Chi lessons
- Babysitter service
Points of Interest
- 49 km to Pisa
- 91 km to Siena
- 87 km to Florence
- 314 km to Rome
- 83 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 307 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
76 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
211 min drive
Points of Interest
51 min drive
62 min drive
90 min drive
98 min drive
239 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.