12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Escape to the countryside, just outside of Stellenbosch, at this modern farmhouse set amongst the Mountains of South Africa. Sip your morning tea by the freshwater pond. Catch up on some reading beneath the shaded gazebo. Then, enjoy a leisurely brunch at one of the small alfresco sets outside. When you’re ready to explore, the city of Stellenbosch is just a 9-minute drive from home.
Set on a lush plot of land, rich with vibrant lawns, mature trees, and a pond, Stellenbosch Retreat is the perfect place to embrace nature. Swim in the pool, stop and smell the flowers in the garden, then hop on a bicycle to explore the neighborhood. Back home, stately interiors set the tone for elegant dinner parties. For something more casual, fire up the barbecue in the backyard and dine alfresco. If you’re keeping up with a fitness routine, the home gym is ready. There’s also on office space, should you need to take care of any lingering business.
Book yourself on a wine or art tour of Stellenbosch to get a sense of what this area is all about. Throw on your hiking shoes and pick a trail at Jan Marais or Jonkershoek nature preserves. If you’re craving city life, Cape Town is about 30-minutes from home. Try some of the restaurants and bars at V & A Waterfront. Spend a little time wandering the shops at the Canal Walk Shopping Center. While you’re in Cape Town, stop in at Camps Bay or Clifton beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Walk-in closet, Safe, Desk, Direct access to balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Desk, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Exercise equipment
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Parking - 7 spaces
- Gated property
- Security system
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper - lives on-site
- Houseman - lives on-site
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Personal shopping
- Close protection security service
- Butler service
- Personal trainer
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Stellenbosch
- 5 km to Jan Marais Nature Reserve
- 13 km to Jonkershoek Nature Reserve
- 51 km to Cape Town City Center
- 54 km to V&A Waterfront
- 56 km to Lion's Head
- 57 km to Table Mountain
- 21 km to Strand Beach
- 57 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 59 km to Clifton Beach
- 30 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 10 more
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
34 min drive
26 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
57 min drive
59 min drive
Points of Interest
9 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
48 min drive
51 min drive
54 min drive
59 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.