10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Hedges hide the lawn and stone walls make the pool feel like a secret garden at this Provençal farmhouse gone modern outside Aix-en-Provence. It’s tucked away on the nearly 750 acres that make up Villa Baulieu, a centuries-old wine estate with the distinction of being inside the crater of the region’s only volcano. Drive through olive and almond groves to lavender fields and photogenic villages.
Spend some of Provence’s 300 annual days of sunshine in sitting areas on the terrace and the villa’s lawn, or stretched out on a lounger by a swimming pool that’s sheltered on 3 sides. Follow a flight of steps up to a covered rooftop terrace with an outdoor kitchen and alfresco dining area—a wonderful spot to open a bottle of wine and watch the stars come out.
From the outside, the villa looks as though it stands on tradition; on the inside, it’s comfortably in the modern era. Stone floors and vaulted brick ceilings are the backdrop for woven chairs, Lucite accents, and state-of-the-art appliances in the living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen. Keep your eyes up to spot the fan-like mobile in the entry and the street-art-inspired piece on the stairs.
Ask at Villa Bérengère about arranging a vineyard walk or a tasting of estate-produced honey, almonds, and olive oil. Or get to know the surrounding area of Luberon by driving to its quiet villages, sweet-scented lavender fields, and seasonal festivals.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk
- Studio: Queen size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Satellite television
- Heated floors
- Cooling floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from April to November
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Catering services (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 13 km to Saint-Cannat local shops and restaurants
- 16 km to Aix-en-Provence
- 22 km to Lourmarin
- 24 km to International Golf of Pont Royal
- 29 km to Gare d'Aix-en-Provence TGV
- 37 km to Gorges de Régalon
- 42 km to Luberon Regional Nature Park
- 47 km to Marseille
- 57 km to Saint Remy de Provence
- 65 km to Cassis
- 87 km to Camargue
- 116 km to Gorges de Verdon
- 52 km to Plage de l'Huveaune
- 52 km to Plage du Prado
- 40 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
- 59 km to Avignon – Caumont Airport (AVN)
- 185 km to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
34 min drive
Avignon - Caumont Airport
51 min drive
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
112 min drive
50 min drive
Plages du Prado
53 min drive
International Golf of Pont Royal
27 min drive
Points of Interest
16 min drive
24 min drive
27 min drive
28 min drive
43 min drive
Maison Du Parc Naturel Régional du Luberon
51 min drive
Gorges de Régalon
52 min drive
55 min drive
62 min drive
73 min drive
130 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.