22 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
An idyllic country stay on Nantucket awaits at this picture-perfect property. Step out to groomed lawns and flowerbeds, a scenic pond, and a pristine pool. The spacious interior sports designer furniture, a roaring fireplace, touches of island-themed art and welcoming bedrooms. Nantucket town is close, with bohemian eateries, quirky museums and historic sights, with sheltered beaches nearby.
As morning breaks over this storied island, kick things off in the fully-equipped kitchen, where space, modern appliances and ample seating make for fun, social breakfasts. Let the kids run around the large garden to their heart’s content, with a range of local wildlife, including geese and bullfrogs, frequenting the grounds. Gather in the spotless, strikingly bright living room to plan the days outing, or make use of the convenient, fully-equipped media room. For wet days, the kids playroom is a godsend, while adults will love the home’s extensive entertainment system, covered porch, and exterior fire pit. Big gatherings are no problem with the home’s lengthy dining table, while large groups can make great use of the extra guesthouse.
Find yourself at the heart of the storied town of Nantucket via a short 10 minute walk, with harborside restaurants and welcoming bars abounding. Fascinating heritage sites, including the famous whaling museum and the island’s oldest home are well within walking distance, with the sandy, peaceful expanses of several scenic beaches located just to the north of the property.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin over double bunk bed, Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with steam shower
- Spare room: 2 Twin size bunk beds
- Media room: Queen size sofa bed
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Wet bar
- Sonos sound system
- Cable television
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Salt water pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Whaling Museum
- 10 minute drive to Straight Wharf
- 1.1 miles to Nantucket Atheneum
- 1.4 miles to Brant Point Lighthouse
- 2.6 miles to Miacomet Golf Club
- 12.3 miles to Great Point Lighthouse
- 5 minute drive to Jetties Beach
- 3.9 miles to Surfside Beach
- 4.3 miles to Cisco Beach
- 5.6 miles to Madaket Beach
- 8.8 miles to Siasconset Beach
- 4 miles to Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Nantucket Memorial Airport
14 min drive
4 min drive
11 min drive
12 min drive
13 min drive
20 min drive
Miacomet Golf Club
8 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
6 min drive
Brant Point Lighthouse
7 min drive
11 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.