8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Sit for dinner in the courtyard as the sun sets at this modern Greek villa 50-meters from the beach in Palea Fokea. Enjoy a second glass of wine while you gaze upon the moonlit ocean from the bistro set at the edge of the terrace. Then, hop into the pool for a midnight dip. In the morning, set out to explore the ancient ruins of Acropolis and the wonders of its archaeological museum.
Entertain with ease in Villa Solaris’ open concept living/dining room. Stretch out on the lengthy L-shaped sofa and watch a few episodes before dinner. Separating the kitchen from the rest of the living area, you’ll find the breakfast bar, which is a great place to mix up a few cocktails. Let the fully equipped kitchen inspire you to try out a few traditional Greek dishes or grill up something fresh on the barbecue.
After dinner, gather around the fireplace and reminisce with old friends. When it gets late, set the kids up with a movie and take the party outside the furnished lounge. When it’s time to retire for the evening, retreat to the solitude of the master bedroom, with patio access, a spa-like ensuite, and air conditioning.
After you snap a few pictures at the Temple of Poseidon, Olympian Zeus, and Acropolis, make your way to downtown Athens for some world-class nightlife. The Exarchia neighborhood is packed with popular local bars and restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Safe, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathrooms with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk, Direct access to patio
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 20 km to Temple of Poseidon
- 40 km to Temple of Olympian Zeus
- 41 km to Acropolis of Athens
- 67 km to Athens
- 2.3km to Palea Fokea Beach
- 29 km to Athens International Airport (ATH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Palea Fokea, Greece
Athens International Airport
30 min drive
Παραλία Φώκαιας / Fokaia Beach
4 min drive
Points of Interest
Temple Of Poseidon
25 min drive
Temple of Olympian Zeus
56 min drive
57 min drive
Acropolis of Athens
60 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.