Fish Eagle Villa
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2.5 bathrooms
Stargaze from the riverside jetty at this open-air villa in South Africa’s incredible Kruger National Park. Located within the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, you’ll spend your days searching out the big 5, Africa’s most beloved creatures. At home, swim a few laps in the pool, gather around the campfire, or workout in the home gym. In the morning, immerse yourself in nature on a guided bushwalk.
Alongside Sabi River, Fish Eagle Villa merges modern open-concept architecture with the rugged natural wonders of South Africa. From the comfortably furnished terrace, you may spot up to 137 mammal species, and over 450 types of bird. You’ll have plenty of time to keep your focus on nature thanks to the staff that will take care of all your meals, stock refreshments, and run the Mack & Madi Kids’ Program. After your morning bushwalk, hop into an open safari vehicle and set out for a 3-hour game drive, twice daily.
When you’re not out on safari, check out the wildlife lecture schedule, book yourself in at the spa, or sign up for a yoga class by the river. Some of Fish Eagle Villa’s other exciting add-ons include helicopter tours of the reserve’s natural wonders, a trip to the Skukuza Golf Course, and shopping excursions. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway with that special someone, consider a night in a treehouse. You’ll arrive at a sunset picnic, followed a secluded night of stargazing in a luxurious treehouse loft.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Full equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Air conditioning
- Lap pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Massage room
- Exercise room
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT MAIN LODGE
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Air conditioning
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining areas
- Wet bar
- Spa area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily turn-down service
- Chef service - all meals included
- Gourmet lunch picnic basket and selected drinks from our beverage list
- Bush breakfasts
- House wines, spirits, beers & soft drinks
- 2 game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide & tracker
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Bush walks
- Hippo experience
- Wildlife lectures
- Henna pre-school visit (excludes weekends, school holidays & public holidays)
- Airport transfer from Skukuza Airport (SKZ)
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Shaw's Gate Vehicle Fees to be collected on-site. ZAR310/Vehicle per stay.
- Laundry service
- Spa treatment
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes
- Cigars and cigarettes
- A night in a treehouse
- Specialist safari
- Helicopter flights
- Golf at Skukuza Golf Course
Points of Interest:
- Located within Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- 435 km to Johannesburg
- 32 km to Skukuza Airport (SZK)
- 435 km from OR Tambo International Airport (JNB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
91 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.